Friday, August 20, 2010

Sad evening.

Salam Ramadhan to all Muslim in the world.

Today, in the evening to be precise, at this moment to be exact, i am feeling sad. My tears flows and blocked my already block nose.

A moment ago i browse thru my matric roomate's fb account. Made me cry. She lost her three-year old boy due to high fever. I can't imagine life without my babies. True, it is in Allah hands yet i am not ready to be in that situation. But as Muslim, kena redha. I also glanced thru her husband's fb and found a lyric of "Di manakan ku cari ganti" by Allahyarham Tan Sri P. Ramlee written as caption on the page of that cute lil boy. Also he said it a luahan hati seorang ayah yang merinduinya. Ya Allah, trus nangis sampai sekarang.

Moga Allah memberi kekuatan yang jitu terhadap my friend and her husband. Amin..

Saya merayu agar janganlah buang anak, jangan bunuh anak. Anak anugerah Allah. Its been everyday and then ada je bayi dibuang, mati. Tolonglah.

p/s: maaf, saya sangat sedang emo. :(

Al-fatihah untuk Adam dan Alia. Alia, i miss u dearly.


Rainbow..please bring back my smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment