Wednesday, June 16, 2010

31 July 2007 - 16 June 2010

~ Our happening family in Kharoum, Sudan. :)

The title reflects the length of time spent in Khartoum, Sudan. But of course it was not a complete duration due to the holidays, the 'balik kampung' and the ptk exam (for my hubby). As for me, i went back home since almost ten months for my second pregnancy + confinement + baby completed his 4th immunisation injections. Erm, let me recall my journey for being away far far away from home.
  • 31 July 2007 - Landed in Khartoum, Sudan.
  • October 2007 - Dubai. (4 days)
  • December 2007 - Dubai. (4 days)
  • February 2008 - 'Balik kampung' for 28 days.
  • July 2008 - Uk + Paris - summer holidays (12 days).
  • September 2008 - 'Balik kampung' for Aidilfitri. [continued my holidays - second pregnancy].
  • 14 April 2009 - Delivered Khairul Asyraaf Khairul Azam.
  • August 2009 - Flew back to Khartoum, three days before Ramadhan.
  • November 2009 - Istanbul & Egypt holidays with my parent.
  • 13 January 2010 - Flew back for emergency case. I was diagnosed to have malaria of the first blood test. The second check-up was negative, alhamdulillah. But hubby decided to fly back for further medical check-up in Malaysia. [Me and the kids stayed home while hubby continued working in Khartoum until 16 June 2010.]
At the moment (16 June 2010) he is busy attending his farewell organised by his office and close friends. I am teribbly sorry for not giving my super duper excellent friends in Khartoum a real farewell since I stayed home as I got back in hurry last January. I am blessed to have them as part of my family while staying there. We had good time for bbq, birthday party, 'kenduri', ad-hoc 'makan-makan', 'lepakking' for football games and everything I could ever named it!!! We had fun indeed!!!
Syukur, alhamdulillah we survived. Thank you Khartoum for the meaningful experiences. The place that had given me the meaning of real life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment