Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Ayah & Happy father's day

We had a simple and small birthday celebration for my Ayah as he turns 59 this year. A lunch at the Gar*en's with my parent+me & my kids + my youngest sister. His birthday was on Thursdays, so my other siblings were at work yet my love still in Dubai, coz his flight at 1845!

~ The King & Queen of my heart. :)




~ Yummeeeyy...:P



~ My hero.


~ My barbie.

We Bought him a watch and he is happy with the design and size. (hehe..once I have bought him a watch while waiting for my flight back from Dubai to KL, unfortunately the size doesn't matches his. Was too big..haha!! my love and I love big watches! So was so happy this time I can see a big smile on his face. Lega!!)

Sometimes a simple and quiet event marked a memorable one in my heart. I love you Ayah and happy birthday. Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment