Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Umrah - Ziarah

Mekkah and Madinah, these two valuable places that I love to visit again and again. I had the chance to perform my umrah way back in 2001 together with my family - my parent and the four of us. The 14days spent were marvellous. No word to describe my feelings, my eyes, my ears, experiences, challenges during the umrah. Thank Allah for giving me the chance to complete my umrah with my family. The most unforgettable memories between me and my immediate family before me and my eldest brother got married! :)

~ My cikmah and her family.

~My youngest aunty and her family+my gurl.

This time, five of my aunties and two uncles (from my maternal family) went for umrah-ziarah. The first three days in Turkey (Istanbul & Bursa) and the remaining days will be in Jeddah+Mekkah+Madinah. I've been in those places except Bursa and seriously I have to repeat for Turkey in any season except winter. Was there during 2009 winter and it was too cold! I even didn't get onto the Bosphorus Cruise!! Its ok thou, Insya Allah we will plan again to visit Turkey.

I pray Allah gives them strength and patience while doing the umrah and also ease their journey. I pray that I will get to do my umrah again soon...Aminnn.... On top of day I pray hard that I will be given by Allah to perform my Hajj with my beloved husband. Aminnnn...

2 comments:

  1. If you want to visit those holy places again and again i recommend you to get cheap umrah packages which give you a chance to visit the holy places again and again with your family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your post.... and I got useful information about the matter... I just tried to write the same post...
    best travel umrah agency in multan online

    ReplyDelete