Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Blood in his stool

Salam and hello to all. This morning i have noticed my son having red spots in his stool. He is 14 months old. I began to worry....of why? how? Quickly I decided to go to his paed and seek for advice. After prepare him with comfort, i took my camera and snap few photos of the evidence. It's to ease me on how to explain the detail to his paed, Dr. Serena.

I drove and thank God I've got a parking nearby and there were no patience! At All! Usually this clinic filled with kids and parents. Later I got in and started to inform on what happened, how, when and everything. When Dr. Serena saw the photos and she said, his rectum is injured due to hard stool for last couple of days. Fiuuh! Lega rasa dihati, syukur alhamdulillah.

He must take 5ml of Luctucose three times a day for two weeks. Hopefully he will recover soon. Amin..

No comments:

Post a Comment